Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yes its been forever but im GRADUATING!!!

So I have a few projects for myself over the break...

1. Update this thing! its about time for me to post all my soda secrets glaze and slip recipes all that good stuff and examples of them! --so excited!!

2. Get an etsy account... then all you lovelies can buy my lovely stuff... if you want... which you will! :D

3. Keep posting my daily ramblings so im not just a vacant blog abandoned by its owner....


so once i finish my last exam i will start to show you what i have been doing all this semester... i had my show, i actually had 3 shows... all of which went really well... and i have a piece of work in a gallery i did not even know about which is fancy if you ask me!

I moved in with my boy... yay now i have to get rid of stuff! :D

so pictures soon! i swear it this time...

till tomorrow!
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment