Monday, June 21, 2010

Art Festival in Downtown Mt Pleasant!!

So these next few weeks im going to be super busy! i am going to be making a ton of work for the art festival downtown (which is really right outside my door).

I plan on making::

Tie Dye Shirts
Paintings
and selling my pottery i need to get rid of :)

BUT I am hoping to make lots of monies!!! woot woot!

I found this dye for fabrics at JoAnnes and it aparently can be used in a washer so we will see how it goes im going to do it tomorrow morning for the first time... hopefully a success!

as for the paintings I usually do celebs like the bill murray one that i had in a previous post but i am up to any suggestions as well as orders so if anyone is interested i would be glad to oblige you!

I also think i am going to open up an etsy store for my pottery and these random things that i do ... im excited i think im getting somewhere with the things i want to do and hopefully they will all come together!!! :)

As for my pottery i am still working at Space Studios in midland and even though i dont always have time to get out there hopefully this week i will be able to ... at least i plan on it on wednesday!


I need some more followers so I can get the word out so if anyone knows of good ways to attract more people to my site and would be willing to share them i would be really happy!!!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment