Monday, May 31, 2010

Today is a better day!

I may be peeling from tubing sunburns but the burns are gone...
I have just recently got the newest ceramics monthly and found some new amazing artists!!
 Kristen Morgan (who i have not found a website for) makes these sculptures that she does not fire in a kiln so that they eventually decay and deteriorate. They are really interesting... at least the ones i have seen....


These are just two images that are featured in ceramics monthly and I think that the concept is interesting and it is something i have thought about before...













Hopefully soon I will be able to put up more pictures of my own work...unfortunately summer puts a strain on my picture taking.

Hope you enjoyed my artist of the day... my horoscope calls for a bad day but I am determined to turn that around.

No comments:

Post a Comment